Many of clients visiting the South of France and Provence and booking a villa with us are travelling with extended family or a group of friends. At Cote d'Azur Villas we have an excellent range of family villas to rent where children, grandparents and more can easily be accommodated.
Our 5 Top Tips for Having a wonderful Family Villa Holiday are.
1. Book Early! The larger villas are already getting booked up for summer and we are only in January.
2. Book your travel early and take advantage of early booking discounts with budget airlines such as easyJet.
3. Book 2 or 3 smaller rental cars. Trying to drive a minibus through the cobbled Provencal streets can be a nightmare and what happens when some of you want to go to the beach and the girls want to go shopping?
4. Discuss the budget - Who is going to pay for what? Does everything need to be shared? How about setting up a kitty and using that for all the food shopping and days out?
5. Make sure the children are happy - because when the little ones are all having a good time then the adults can relax. Many of our larger rental villas have childrens play areas, games and books for the children and of course that all important DVD player for a quiet time when the sun is at its peak.
Here are some examples of family villas to rent in the South of France and Provence.
Riveloup - 8 Bedrooms, sleeps 17 people
Bastide de la Croix - 7 Bedrooms, sleeps 15 people
Mas de Florette - 7 Bedrooms, sleeps 14
Contact our rentals team today and organise your perfect family villa holiday for summer 2014 in the South of France and Provence